Friday, July 13, 2012

Are your grandkids more technologically advanced that you are?

Hey Grammys of the world,

I'm curious!  I have grandchildren ages 1-9.  Two of them are already using Kindle Fire regularly and two are wizards on the leap pad.  Until recently, I absolutely refused to even think of reading a book on an electronic devise and had no idea how to play games, e-mail, etc.  But once I started watching them and seeing how much they learn and enjoy the many advantages these devises provide, I am now a believer!  We have to join them; this is a new world and by God, we grammys are not going to be left behind!   So save up your change, steal a few from your SS check, or raid your IRA and let's jump into the age of technology with eyes and minds wide open!

No comments:

Post a Comment